[NTG-context] How to adjust inter item vertical space

jdh dhenman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:48:09 CET 2019

I want to fit a page with an itemized group of items.
The normal vertical spacing is to large and the [packed] doesn't give enough seperation between
items.  I should think that there's a simple way to adjust this with \setupitemize  command or even with \startitemize.  Is there?

I did try  \setupitemize[inbetween=\whitespace[medium]] , but it didn't do much or seemed to be applied
to every line and not just between item and 'medium' doesn't give much information.  Is there some way to specify a measurement to seperate between items such as   .5cm  for example?

Thanks