[NTG-context] Lower limit of integrals shifted

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 11 14:49:58 CET 2019

On 1/11/2019 2:43 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:

> Oh, that sounds bad if it is in the fonts (I don't understand, it
> seemed to work fine with lmodern, stixtwo, lucidaot, ... just before,
> has something changed recently?)

well, then always enable mode 3 ... the default to mode 0 is because
fonts can have kerns to deal with this but anyone can choose his/her
preference ... as said, i'm nto sure hot to deal with it in context (as
i might as well decide to add proper kerns to these fonts at runtime)

> Two related questions:
>
> 1) This \mathnolimitsmode does not seem to have any effect in a
> \startformula \stopformula.
> 2) Could one set this globally (both inline and displayed formulas) in
> a document?

you can try something

\appendtoks ... \to \everymathematics

(i might cook up some more granularity in the future - i have some ideas
about it - but that will then be experimental for a while)