[NTG-context] Get list of all buffer names from lua

Stanislav Sokolenko stanislav at sokolenko.net
Tue Jan 8 01:37:00 CET 2019

Dear list,

As the subject line states, I am looking for a means of retrieving a
table of all saved buffer names from lua. A MNWE would looks like:

\starttext
\startbuffer[ex1]
Buffer 1
\stopbuffer
\startbuffer[ex2]
Buffer 2
\stopbuffer
% Should return {ex1, ex2} or similar
\ctxlua{context(...)}
\stoptext

The underlying idea is to store a large number of example problems in
individual buffers that could be retrieved either by specific name or as
a complete list. I'm having a problem with the latter as it seems like
all the lua buffer commands I've encountered assume that buffer names
are known in advance:

buffers.getcontent(b)
buffers.raw(b)
buffers.getlines(b)
buffers.erase(b)
buffers.assign(b, text, catcodes)
buffers.append(b, text)
buffers.exists(b)
buffers.collectcontent(names, seperator)

Thanks,

Stan