[NTG-context] Update problems

Weber, Matthias matweber at indiana.edu
Mon Jan 7 18:47:15 CET 2019

Update:

The page setup works after Hans’ fix. Thanks, that was a relief.
I still don’t know what’s going on with PDF inclusion. The ones that cause trouble are kind of old (from 2005), and I could “upgrade”
Them manually and things work now for this document. I have others that might cause problems, too. Unfortunately, the error message only tells which page couldn’t be flushed but not what figure is causing issues. Going through a hundred figures and trying whether they work is somewhat painful.

A more verbose error message would be helpful, or a hint what has changed with pdf import.

Thanks,

Matthias