[NTG-context] two different outputs.

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 23:47:46 CET 2019

Jeong Dal schrieb am 01.01.19 um 23:28:
> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> Thank you for the solution at the new year’s day.
>
> Your sample works very well. It is what I want.
>
> I copied it into my file and run it, then I got a strange output.
> Everything is OK except outer effect text is written twice.
> I don’t know what makes it write twice.

I can’t reproduce the effect with your included example.

What I guess is that one of your setuos still contain the line

   \setuphead[title][textcommand=\TitlePage]

and you apply the effect twice because when you take a closer look
at the image you can see even the inner effect appears two times.

> I have two more questions.
> 1. I’d like to put a title only in a page using the following. How to
> put a title as center aligned?

\setuphead[title][align=middle]

> %%%%%%%%%
> \page[yes]
> \dontleavehmode\blank[5cm]
>
> \title{Why, Math?}
> \blank[big]
> \midaligned{\fancy Why do we learn mathematics?}
> \vfill
> \midaligned{\tfb Institution}
> \blank[2cm]
> \page
> %%%%%%%%%%%%
>
> 2. Is there a way to remove a pagenumber from the title page?

\startstandardmakeup[align=middle]
\blank[5cm]
\title{Why, Math?}
\blank