[NTG-context] Issue with missing kerns when using fallback family (or KeterYG font)

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:06:46 CET 2018

Dear list,

Given the Following MWE, I notice that with latest beta (does not seem to happen before) kerns are not applied in paragraph in which there are some hebrew letters. This only affects text after that hebrew letters up to end of paragraph.
I use 2 fonts in sampleĀ : EBGaramond and KeterYG (can be found in various places).

Thanks for advising
Best regards

Joseph

\showfontkerns

\definefontfeature[base][mode=node, kern=yes, script=latn, trep=yes]

\definefontfeature[hebrew][default][mode=node, lang=heb, script=hebr]

\definefallbackfamily[mainfont][serif][KeterYG][preset=range:hebrew, scale=1.0, features=hebrew]
\definefontfamily[mainfont][serif][EBGaramond][features=base]

\setupbodyfont[mainfont, 9pt]

\def\He{\hebrewHe}
\def\Tav{\hebrewTav}
\def\Vav{\hebrewVav}

\starttext

VA c'est {\setupalign[r2l]\Tav\He\Vav} VA c'est % there is no kern between latest V and A

VA c'est. % kern as expected