[NTG-context] book

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 24 18:07:56 CET 2018

> On 12/16/18 2:45 PM, Andrea Valle wrote:
>> sorry
>> https://www.logos-verlag.de/cgi-bin/engbuchmid?isbn=4466&lng&id
>> <https://www.logos-verlag.de/cgi-bin/engbuchmid?isbn=4466&lng&id>
>
> This looks very interesting, from a typographical point of view. How did
> you create the music notation examples? Would it be possible to showcase
> a few pages that are particularly complex, on the wiki, for example?
So, talking of contemporary ... how to transcribe this ... (can't wait
to hear all 4 albums) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPY0uKSpfY8

it anyhow amazes me how well traditional music notation still fits
todays needs (https://www.youtube.com/user/war3gate etc); video and
animations nicely fits it.