[NTG-context] \showhyphens

Tomas Hala tomas.hala at mendelu.cz
Wed Dec 19 19:30:09 CET 2018

Hi Pablo,
thank you, that's it...

I will add it to the wiki, it is not mentioned there...

Best,

Tomáš

Tue, Dec 18, 2018 ve 05:21:44PM +0100 Pablo Rodriguez napsal(a):
# On 12/18/18 12:01 PM, Tomas Hala wrote:
# > Hi all,
# >
# > I would like to detect hyphen points in a paragraph.
# > I hoped that the plain \showhyphens{text} can do it
# > but it displays nothing. Is this plain macro available yet,
# > or is it covered by other command?
#
# Hi Tomáš,
#
# \hyphenatedword is the command that you need.
#
# I hope it helps,
#
# Pablo
# --
# http://www.ousia.tk
# If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!
#
# maillist : ntg-context at ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
# webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net
# archive  : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/