[NTG-context] Problem with grid alignment and paragraph

Luca Donetti donetti at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 22:14:46 CET 2018

Dear list,

I am facing a problem with grid alignment when using paragraphs. I think it
could be a bug because the MWE below produces lines which are correctly
aligned to the grid with the context version included in texlive 2017, but
it does not seem to work with the context in texlive 2018 and the current
beta (ConTeXt  ver: 2018.12.07 19:37 MKIV beta  fmt: 2018.12.14).
This is the MWE:

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\defineparagraphs[twocols][n=2]
\showgrid

\starttext
\starttwocols
  \input knuth
\nexttwocols
  \input knuth
\stoptwocols
\stoptext

Am I doing anything wrong? If not, I'll appreciate any suggestion or
workaround.

Thank you in advance for your help.

LD