[NTG-context] graphics

Procházka Lukáš Ing. LPr at pontex.cz
Thu Dec 6 08:31:42 CET 2018

Hello,

would it be possible to provide some samples finally?

That would be very handy especially for those who are used to create plots via "several clicks on Excel ribbon".

Personally, I am interested in 2D plots to be created loading (an) external data file(s) (text files formed into tables with some headers and comments marked by a letter in the beginning of the line), often altered by Lua somehow (e.g. trimming "bad" values).
I am used to use tickz/pgfplots for this purpose; use of pgfplots is (probably) very powerful but one has to study a lot of pages to create a simple plot followed by many try-and-see.
Also, support for showing extremal values (local extremes) in 2d plots is something handy.

"My" typical 2d plot looks:

30  |     24.1                         <- local extreme
     |     +
20  |  --- ---   15.6                 <- local extreme
     |/         \  +

     10.     20.      30.      40.

Best regards,

Lukas