[NTG-context] regression in bib system

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Dec 5 23:35:21 CET 2018

Hans, Alan,

I'm experiencing a regression with bibliographies in the latest beta
(2018.12.01 13:20). I haven't been able to reduce it to a MWE yet, but
here's what I get from my bibliographic files: compilation hangs with

close source    > level 2, order 8, name
'/mnt/shared/Documents/excerpts.tex'
close source    > level 1, order 8, name
'/mnt/shared/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-yes.mkiv'
backend         > info > no date/time but fake id information will be added

? ^\/mnt/shared/context/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/context: line 2: 18125

When I hit enter, I get

mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1

but the produced pdf appears to be correct. The same file compiles fine
with version 2018.10.02 23:17. I don't have any version in between. I'll
see if I can produce a MWE, but I wanted to give you a heads up in advance.

All best

Thomas