[NTG-context] commands manual (setup-en.pdf) organized by topic

mf massifr at fastwebnet.it
Wed Dec 5 18:04:53 CET 2018

Hello list,
i always use the "Commands" manual a lot to retrieve information about
the parameters and options of ConTeXt commands.

The manual is built from the .xml files in the

tex/texmf-context/tex/context/interface

directory.

Since those files are organized by topic, is it possible to generate a
manual with the same contents of setup-en.pdf, but sorted by topic, and
then alphabetically?

I've seen there's a module for the manual creation
(tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/mkiv/x-setups-basics.mkiv), but i
can't see options for a different sorting of commands.

TIA,
Massimiliano

PS: (something about the question originating this request) I know only
a little portion of the available ConTeXt commands, and sometimes i
realize that there are commands i was not aware of, that fit better than
my solutions, which were built with the few commands i knew (i.e. think
of the many variants of delimited text).