[NTG-context] A ConTeXt Guide in Italian

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:52:51 CET 2018

Tommaso Gordini schrieb am 27.11.18 um 08:14:
> Wolfgang, your code works very fine for me, and the result is very
> beautiful, but I have noticed that it does not allow the interruption
> between two pages.
>
> I tried to pass the split=yes option to the \startembeddedxtable,
> \startxrow or\startxcell commands, but nothing happens: where am I wrong?
> Is it possible to get what I want? Often I need to write long codes,
> with and without output, and a breakable environment would avoid large
> ugly spaces on the page.

Use the framedtext environment for the content of your examples.

> Below a MWE.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Tommaso
>
> \defineuserdata [purecode] [alternative=purecode]
>
> \defineuserdataalternative [purecode] [renderingsetup=userdata:purecode]
>
> \startsetups [userdata:purecode]
>    \blank
>    \startembeddedxtable
> [width=\textwidth,strut=no,offset=1ex,framecolor=black,rulethickness=0.5pt]
>      \startxrow [corner=round,align=normal]
>        \startxcell
>          \typebuffer [userdata] [option=tex]
>        \stopxcell
>      \stopxrow
>    \stopembeddedxtable
>    \blank
> \stopsetups

\startsetups [userdata:purecode]
   \blank
   \startframedtext
[width=max,offset=1ex,corner=round,framecolor=black,rulethickness=0.5pt]
     \typebuffer [userdata] [option=tex]
   \stopframedtext
   \blank
\stopsetups

> \defineuserdata [example] [alternative=example]
>
> \defineuserdataalternative [example] [renderingsetup=userdata:example]
>
> \startsetups [userdata:example]
>    \blank
>    \startembeddedxtable [width=\textwidth,strut=no,offset=1ex,framecolor=black,rulethickness=0.5pt]
>      \startxrow [corner=03,align=normal]
>        \startxcell
>          \typebuffer [userdata] [option=tex]
>        \stopxcell
>      \stopxrow
>      \startxrow [corner=01,align=normal]
>        \startxcell
>          \getuserdata
>        \stopxcell
>      \stopxrow
>    \stopembeddedxtable
>    \blank
> \stopsetups

\startsetups [userdata:example]
   \blank
   \startframedtext
[width=max,offset=1ex,corner=03,framecolor=black,rulethickness=0.5pt,location=none]
     \typebuffer [userdata] [option=tex]
   \stopframedtext
   \nointerlineskip
   \startframedtext
[width=max,offset=1ex,corner=01,framecolor=black,rulethickness=0.5pt,location=none]
     \getuserdata
   \stopframedtext
   \blank
\stopsetups