[NTG-context] Language dependency in environment-project file

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:30:53 CET 2018

Marco Patzer schrieb am 28.11.18 um 08:38:
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 22:41:25 +0100
> Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> With named setups I need to specify a name for each occurrence and
>>> gather them at the end. This is not as clean. Is it possible e.g. to
>>> add something to an already existing setup instead of creating a new
>>> one every time?
>> No, this is only possible with a token list.
> Works perfectly.
>
> Your first solution is technically better since it works even if the
> language is changed mid document (something not used in this
> project). However, the second solution is cleaner. I'll make up my mind.

Below is a improved version of the token method which works with the new
beta.

\startenvironment [*]

\definetokenlist [english] % optional because \starttokenlist
\definetokenlist [swedish] % checks if the token lists exists

\starttokenlist [english]
   \setupitemgroup [itemize] [i]
\stoptokenlist

\starttokenlist [swedish]
   \setupitemgroup [itemize] [a]
\stoptokenlist

\startsetups [document:start]

\doifdocumentvariable{language}{\mainlanguage[\documentvariable{language}]}

   \startmodeset
     [*en] {\gettokenlist[english]}
     [*sv] {\gettokenlist[swedish]}
   \stopmodeset