[NTG-context] Sources of Tutorial.text.pdf

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Wed Nov 28 18:49:16 CET 2018

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018, Tommaso Gordini wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> looking here and there on the Internet, I found a very interesting document
> by Aditya Mahajan and Willi Egger: *Beginners Tutorial. ConTeXt *(
> Tutorial-text.pdf), written in 2008 for the 2nd International ConTeXt User
> Meeting in Bohinj, Slovenia.
>
> This is a very interesting booklet, for me, congratulations to the authors!
>
> Are there also the sources of it, somewhere?
> I'd like to get some ideas for the ConTeXt guide in Italian that I'm
> planning.
> In particular, I appreciated the way in which the commands are presented:
> «do you need to do this? well, the commands that are useful to you are this
> and that». I really appreciated that. :-)

We did not publish the source anywhere, but they are still on my computer.
I will send it to you offlist (the zip file is too big to be send on the
list). Do keep in mind that these were generated in 2008 (using
luaTeX-0.29, before there was split between mkii and mkiv). So, the setup
will require some minor changes before it can be used.

Aditya