[NTG-context] Installation on a PC

Clyde Johnston context at couthies.com
Wed Nov 28 12:44:44 CET 2018

I am planning to update the installation instructions on the ConTeXt
Garden Wiki.  The short answer is: no, not yet.  Are you planning a
single-user or system-wide installation?  Do you plan to use SciTE or
some other editor?  Are you using CygWin?  Send me the errors and some
more details on you installation. I might be able to help.