[NTG-context] Grammar to parse TeX input?

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:00:43 CET 2018

I’ve tried context.processbuffer but I am afraid it’s not what I am after, most probably I have not phrased clearly my question.

What I am looking for is roughly what’s described in Taco’s presentation https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2014/talks/2014-09-12-taco-luatex/luatextalk.pdf
A way to decompose some input into tokens which represent either normal text, csnames etc…  I had a try to this token library in LuaTeX but I could not find examples of how to use it. I suspect that buffers mechanism use it somehow.

Thanks