[NTG-context] \everystarttext in components

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:45:26 CET 2018

Marco Patzer schrieb am 27.11.18 um 21:40:
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 18:42:51 +0100
> Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Has that changed over the course of the last year or always been
>>> that way?
>> This was always the case.
> OK, I'm wondering why I set it up that way back then. I'm sure I
> tested it. But I don't remember.

When you load the environment before \startcomponent etc. you add your
command
to the token register before it is flushed but when you load the
environment after
\startcomponent etc. the register is flushed before you add them.

This doesn’t mean you should use \everystarttext in your document (or in
a module)
because this stuff shouldn’t depend on the order in which environments
are loaded.

Wolfgang