[NTG-context] Language dependency in environment-project file

Marco Patzer lists at homerow.info
Tue Nov 27 21:37:18 CET 2018

Hi,

I do have a project structure with environment, project and component files.
The language of the individual documents is defined in the components using

  \setupdocument
    [language=sv]

The environment needs to adjust language-dependent settings. However, when the
environment file is read, the language is not specified, yet. In the past I've
used

  \appendtoks
    …
  \to\everystarttext

and I belive it has worked that way. In any case, right now it doesn't. I have
attached a not-so-minimal example project.

How to set this up correctly? If possible I'd like to keep the language in the
document settings as shown above.

A nudge in the right direction appreciated.

Marco