[NTG-context] xtable First row missing in document

Sat Nov 24 17:36:01 CET 2018

When I remove the split from the xtable the file is compiling anymore.

See attached MWE.

I narrowed the problem down to the command "\setupinteraction[state=start]".
Without it, there is no error shown.

Error Log:       I have no idea what the error message means.

------

Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) detected at line 1

[]

tex error       > tex error on line 1 in file Z:/asdf/mwe.tex: ! Missing
number, treated as zero

<to be read again>

{

\strc_floats_place_packaged_boxes_indeed ...bute {

                                                  \doifelsemainfloatbody
\cu...

\strc_floats_finish_placement ...e_packaged_boxes

                                                  \dotagregisterfloat
\asked...

\syst_boxes_with_next_box ...mand {\box \nextbox }

                                                  \egroup \ifconditional
\so...

\tabl_split_direct_loop_body ...splitafterresult }

                                                  \global \settrue
\usesamef...

\syst_helpers_loop_yes ...helpers_recurse_content

                                                  \endofloop

l.137 \stopxtable

1 >>  \setupexternalfigures[location={local,global,default}]

2

3     \setupinteraction[state=start]

4

5     \setuplayout

6     [edge=1mm,

7     edgedistance=1mm,

8     margin=15mm,

9     margindistance=1mm,

10     top=6mm,

11     topdistance=1mm,

? mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 100

Thanks

Chris