[NTG-context] Which commands to use to show setups?

Tommaso Gordini illinguista1972 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 11:45:28 CET 2018

Hello, list.

In my ConTeXt guide, I need to show the syntax of ConTeXt commands.

Below I paste a MWE showing the different possible commands, but I do not
know if there are others.
I see, however, that the result is different depending on the command used.

Do you have any advice to give to me? Which of the commands in the code
should I use in a guide? Or better: do they have to be used according to
needs?

Are there other commands of this kind?

Thank you in advance
Tommy

\usemodule[x-setups-basics]

\loadsetups[context-en]

\starttext

\showsetup[centerline]

\showsetup[starttyping:instance]

\showsetup[starttyping:instance:typing]

\cmdfullsetup{section:instance}

\cmdfullsetup{section:instance:chapter}

\cmdfullsetup{section:instance:ownnumber:chapter}

\cmdfullsetup{section:instance}

\cmdfullsetup{section:instance:chapter}

\cmdfullsetup{section:instance:ownnumber:chapter}

\showrootvalues[head]

\showinstancevalues[head][chapter]