[NTG-context] Completecontent has problems with chapter, in table

Huseyin Özoguz h.oezoguz at mmnetz.de
Fri Nov 23 11:32:33 CET 2018

How can I adjust the vertical position of the actual title relative to
the image?

I have this:

\define[2]\uber{%
\setuphead[chapter][before={},alternative=middle,
numbercommand={\externalfigure[historische_spuren/wappen/#1.jpg][height=2cm]}]
\chapter{#2}
}

But the title is now below the image, not same vertical position.

Huseyin

> Hello,
>
> something like this?
>
> ----
> \setupexternalfigures[location=default]
>
> \define[1]\MyNumCmd{%
>     \externalfigure[hacker][height=2cm]
> }
>
> \setuphead[chapter][numbercommand=\MyNumCmd]
>
> \starttext
>     \chapter{Ch}
>
>     \input knuth

Huseyin Özoguz