[NTG-context] font-ocl.lua:76: attempt to call a nil value (field 'register')

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Nov 22 16:14:37 CET 2018

Am Thu, 22 Nov 2018 14:46:57 +0100 schrieb luigi scarso:

>> ====
>> A palette entry index value of 0xFFFF is a special case indicating
>> that the text foreground color (defined by a higher-level client)
>> should be used and shall not be treated as actual index into CPAL
>> ColorRecord array.
>> ====
>>

> " the text foreground color (defined by a higher-level client)
> should be used" doesn't mean   "you  MUST take the current color
> text" or even "you MUST use black" In fact "defined by a
> higher-level client" means that  I could define  a palette  such
> that each glyph marked with 0xFFFF has its own color based on my
> palette ---  not necessarily the *same* color.

Sounds as if there is some room for interpretation ;-). But assume
that I want in my example the 0xFFFF to be interpretated as "the
current text color", so the currently blue glyphs should be black,
and if I add \color[red] before the text they should be red. Can and
if yes how this be setup? (Both in context and in generic)

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/