[NTG-context] A ConTeXt Guide in Italian

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:58:48 CET 2018

Tommaso Gordini schrieb am 21.11.18 um 22:30:
> Hello everyone!
> This is my first message here.
>
> I'm trying to write a ConTeXt guide in Italian.
>
> The LaTeX *tcolorbox* package defines an environment dedicated to
> LaTeX examples: above (or on the left) the source is written, and
> below (or on the right) the typeset result.
>
> Is there something similar for ConTeXt? Does it make sense, in your
> opinion, to showing examples of source code with the related outputs
> in this way?

There is no environment which produces the same output as the mentioned
package
you can use buffers for your examples in the document.

\starttext

\startbuffer
\startframedtext
\samplefile{klein}
\stopframedtext
\stopbuffer

\typebuffer[option=tex]

\getbuffer

\stoptext

You can use this to write your own environment for the examples (or use
the userdata
environment when you’re lazy :)

\defineuserdata [example] [alternative=example]

\defineuserdataalternative [example] [renderingsetup=userdata:example]

\startsetups [userdata:example]
   \startembeddedxtable
[width=\textwidth,strut=no,offset=1ex,framecolor=red]
     \startxrow [corner=03]
       \startxcell
         \typebuffer [userdata] [option=tex]
       \stopxcell