[NTG-context] Colormanagement

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Sat Nov 10 14:34:00 CET 2018

Am 09.11.18 um 17:20 schrieb luigi scarso:
> I think you should use the best colorspace (<something>rgb )
> and let the print shop do its job -- of course this means that you have
> signed  their sample (hard proof) of your project.

I really tend to do this. I am currently exploring the color management
system of ConTeXt together with a friend you is working as a color
manager in print industry.

And my first try was a failure. The cmyk values in the resulting pdf
file (with color profile) differs from the values we calculated (using
the same color profile in Gimp).

But we have to investigate  a bit further, so don't panic. Maybe I the
fault was mine.

Is there a test case tex file we could use to test the color management?

juh