[NTG-context] German introduction to context

Axel Kielhorn tex at axelkielhorn.de
Fri Nov 2 10:07:25 CET 2018

Hello!

As promised I’ve uploaded my ConTeXt introduction to github.
You can find it at
https://github.com/AKielhorn/Context-Intro

I used MkIV syntax for \startsection \stopsection but gave up on \startparagraph \stoparagraph.

Is there a way to auto convert that or do I have to add these command once I want to generate tagged PDF?

Feel free to comment, this is the second time I use ConTeXt and I wanted to keep notes about the things I need.

Future plan:
Learn more about bibliography.
Create PDF/A (or /UA).
More math as I need it.

Alternative environments to change the look.

Greetings Axel