[NTG-context] \framed regression

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sun Oct 28 20:37:36 CET 2018

If I just typeset frames, they get 1pt of space inbetween:

\starttext
\dorecurse{20}{%
  %\vskip-1pt% to avoid space
  \framed[width=10cm,height=1cm]{\ConTeXt}%
}
\stoptext

I’m not quite sure if that shows the real problem and if that really was tight before.

With my tiny labels I had to \vskip-2.365mm to make them fit again.
There the font size was set to 7.5pt and the baselineskip to 2ex.
But these settings didn’t change the 1pt between frames.
The difference it probably due to the labels consisting of nested \frameds with images.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net