[NTG-context] \framed regression

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sun Oct 28 20:01:33 CET 2018

Ahoi,

there were a few strange changes in ConTeXt rendering since about since mid-August, probably all related to box handling.

I recognized \framed inserts some additional space when I re-typeset some sheets of labels that suddenly didn’t fit the labels any more.

Today my editor in chief asked me where the pagination of our magazine went to – I guess its footer box became too small, couldn’t investigate yet. He didn’t see that the type on the back is askew, probably also from the additional space around a \framed

Such sudden changes are really frustrating and might cost me a lot of money (the magazine is already printed and distributed).

I’ll try to come up with a MWE.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net