[NTG-context] optical bounds in ConTeXt

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Oct 28 13:39:17 CET 2018

On 10/28/18 12:50 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 10/28/2018 11:11 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> [...]
>> Optical bounds used to work with the previous ConTeXt versions, but I
>> cannot get them working with the new font reader (the explanation comes
>> from Hans).
>>
>> Am I missing something or is it something to be implemented yet?
> i'll check it but keep in mind that this font only has a few (so
> actually it's useless to rely on it's opbd) so i wonder if there are
> better tests

Many thanks for the good news, Hans.

Some time ago, I modified GFS Baskerville with random values for the
left and right optical bounds in some uppercase Greek letters with
diacritical marks (ἨἮἯὩ).

Just in case it helps, I attach it to this message.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk