[NTG-context] Old version of luatex for alpine linux (musl)

Brian Hunt brianmhunt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:44:29 CEST 2018

> I need to find a way to trigger a build manually from time to time

This sort of automation is fairly straightforward with a Docker image on
Linux.  If you let me know the build tools & commands I can get it started
and share it for evaluation & discussion.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 09:25 Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 13:37, Martin HasoĊˆ wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I want to use the last beta version of standalone ConTeXt distribution
> in alpine linux (musl). The installation was OK, but an error occurred
> while compiling the file:
>
> Eeeem, my fault, sorry. I did not update LuaTeX for musl as it comes
> from another source (at the moment we can build it on Travis, but I
> never did that so far myself).
>
> I wanted to somehow automate this. Norbert has set up an automatic
> mirror on GitHub and also set up a Travis job, but we would need a
> mechanism to push the resulting binary somewhere. Or at least I need
> to find a way to trigger a build manually from time to time. At the
> moment one needs to create a tag which is a bit strange, but ...
> (I wanted to take time and set up my own account on Travis etc., just
> never came around to do so.)
>
> If Henri has some suggestion about the most efficient way to achieve
> this ... (for the moment it would be ok if I only get the latest
> binary from trunk/master).
>
> Mojca

*from the personal account of:*

*Brian M Hunt *<brianmhunt at gmail.com>
Direct: +1-289-684-4677
LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/brianmhunt

*This e-mail may contain information that is private, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. Except as per this notice no
waiver of any kind is intended by sending this e-mail, and this email is
intended only for the named recipient(s) or the subscribers of a forwarding
service the email is sent directly to and to which service you are an
authorized recipient. Use, dissemination or copying without authorization
is prohibited. Please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this
e-mail if you have received this email in error.*