[NTG-context] Old version of luatex for alpine linux (musl)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:24:01 CEST 2018

Hi,

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 13:37, Martin HasoĊˆ wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to use the last beta version of standalone ConTeXt distribution in alpine linux (musl). The installation was OK, but an error occurred while compiling the file:

Eeeem, my fault, sorry. I did not update LuaTeX for musl as it comes
from another source (at the moment we can build it on Travis, but I
never did that so far myself).

I wanted to somehow automate this. Norbert has set up an automatic
mirror on GitHub and also set up a Travis job, but we would need a
mechanism to push the resulting binary somewhere. Or at least I need
to find a way to trigger a build manually from time to time. At the
moment one needs to create a tag which is a bit strange, but ...
(I wanted to take time and set up my own account on Travis etc., just
never came around to do so.)

If Henri has some suggestion about the most efficient way to achieve
this ... (for the moment it would be ok if I only get the latest
binary from trunk/master).

Mojca