[NTG-context] devanagari is missing an accent in newest beta

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Fri Oct 19 11:36:48 CEST 2018

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 10:50:14AM +0200, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> Screenshots and code that show the difference and the missing accent
> in the xelatex and context output are in this comment
>
> https://github.com/u-fischer/luaotfload/issues/9#issuecomment-431288932
>
> the older (perfect) output is in a comment above
> https://github.com/u-fischer/luaotfload/issues/9#issuecomment-426978522

  The missing “accent” is a repha, a form of the consonant ra.  It seems
to have been replaced by a middle dot, to the right of the base
consonant.  I can’t be completely sure because it’s protruding into the
next consonant so it’s almost indistinguishable from it, but I think
that’s what happened.

	Best,

		Arthur