[NTG-context] devanagari is missing an accent in newest beta

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Oct 19 10:50:14 CEST 2018


Disclaimer: I know nothing about devanagari, I can only describe
changes visually ...

I installed yesterday the newest context, and one of my examples of
devanagari is now missing an "accent". I'm rather confident that the
output was different before the update as I made screenshots when
testing this with luaotfload. 

The affected font siddhanta can be found here
http://svayambhava.blogspot.com/p/siddhanta-devanagariunicode-open-type.html

Screenshots and code that show the difference and the missing accent
in the xelatex and context output are in this comment

https://github.com/u-fischer/luaotfload/issues/9#issuecomment-431288932

the older (perfect) output is in a comment above
https://github.com/u-fischer/luaotfload/issues/9#issuecomment-426978522


-- 
Ulrike Fischer 
https://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/



More information about the ntg-context mailing list