[NTG-context] line break after \item, but not \stopitem

Damien Thiriet damien at thiriet.web4me.fr
Tue Oct 9 19:41:32 CEST 2018

Hans,

Thank you for your answer.

> you can do this:
>
> \setuppapersize[S6]
> \setupitemize[1][before={\page}]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startitemize[n]
>     \startitem \input knuth \stopitem
> \stopitemize
>
> \startitemize[continue]
> \startitem \input ward
>    \startitemize[a]
>       \startitem first point \stopitem
>       \startitem second point \stopitem
>       \stopitem
>    \stopitemize
> \stopitem
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext

Unfortunately, I have a huge amount of level
1 items, only 10% of them enclosing some level-2 itemization. I bet it
would be easier to insert \page with a perl script after each first
\stopitem than embedding those 90% items within an itemization (as far
as I understand). That's what I did when I converted my beamer
presentation into conTeXt ones. In this case however,   the code would be
far less readable, since those \page will be only for screen mode.

Is there any key I could use to introduce page breaks after each level 1
\stopitem ?

Best regards,

Damien Thiriet