[NTG-context] OT: mupdf 1.14

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue Oct 9 17:00:42 CEST 2018

On 10/9/18 7:19 AM, luigi scarso wrote:
> https://mupdf.com
>
> The basic viewer mupdf-gl has now a minimal UI interface and  an add
> annotation mode ('a') .
> The mutool show command line tool is useful to inspect pdf .

I’m experiencing a weird issue with mupdf-1.14.

According to https://mupdf.com/release_history.html, I understand that
mupdf-gl is able to sign PDF documents (in both Windows and Linux).

Well, I have this minimal document with a sign field
(https://bugs.ghostscript.com/attachment.cgi?id=15715) and a certificate
(https://bugs.ghostscript.com/attachment.cgi?id=15716) with password
"123456".

All I get is segfault in Linux and a crash in Windows. I reported the
bug in mupdf-1.14-rc1, but they released the stable version four days
after (containing the same issue).

Am I missing something or is there a bug in that part of mupdf-gl?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk