[NTG-context] context and sqlite - here is the code

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:51:09 CEST 2018

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 9:35 AM Jörg Hofmann <webmaster at jho-home.de> wrote:

> Hallo Hans,
> hallo Luigi,
>
> Am Samstag, den 06.10.2018, 20:01 +0200 schrieb Jörg Hofmann:
> > I've been trying to connect ConTeXt to sqlite for almost a week
> > but I have repeatedly failed. Neither the
> > "internal" variant according to the documentation, nor the attempt on
> > luasql
> > have worked. Above all, the Google request showed me that
> > not alone with this problem - how reassuring. ;-)
> >
> > At the moment, concentrate I am accessing via swiglib and think my
> > problem lies here (from my log file):
> >
> > sql> start loading method 'sqlite'
> > swiglib> unknown: 'swiglib.sqlite.core'
> > swiglib> unknown: 'swiglib.helpers.core'

hm,  sqlite uses luaffi, not swiglib.

Put libsqlite3.so  in the same folder of your example, and rename it
as sqlite3.so

Then put in your example
\setuppapersize[A4]
\enabletrackers[resolvers.ffilib]
\enabletrackers[sql.trace]
\enabletrackers[sql.queries]

I think that at least you should see something like
found: '/<some_paths_here>/sqlite3.so'

--
luigi