[NTG-context] Homebrew packaging for macOS

Andrew Dunning andrew.dunning at utoronto.ca
Sun Oct 7 01:39:10 CEST 2018

> On 7 Oct 2018, at 01:32, Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> How do you now update? It's just one recall to first-setup.sh

Thanks for the response: to be more precise, my suggestion is more about building discoverability and trust for ConTeXt. Homebrew provides an extremely simple way of installing and uninstalling things along with any dependencies.

I think it might be possible to get the script version into Homebrew Cask as it stands, but it would be nicer if it could get directly into Homebrew if that is possible.

All best,

Andrew