[NTG-context] Need help with project: TeX capacity exceeded

Axel Kielhorn tex at axelkielhorn.de
Fri Oct 5 08:31:53 CEST 2018

> Am 04.10.2018 um 20:59 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm <texml at fiee.net>:
>
> Am 2018-10-04 um 10:08 schrieb Axel Kielhorn <tex at axelkielhorn.de>:
>
>> Thus having the whole file inside \start{project|product|component} \stop… would be a good idea and consistent.
>
> That’s what I do.
> Since I wrote that wiki page (some years ago) I’ll change it.

I appreciate that.

How about offering a skeleton project for download?

Here is my corrected ECM with the following README:

This is a skeleton project.
You can copy it and change the files to contain your content.

The top level project collects metatdata to make all products have the same
layout. It is not meant to be processed by context.

The products are used to generate the whole book, but you can process each
component seperately to reduce the processing time.