[NTG-context] Need help with project: TeX capacity exceeded

Axel Kielhorn tex at axelkielhorn.de
Thu Oct 4 08:47:42 CEST 2018

Hello,

this is my second try to start with context and I can’t even do the first step.

I’m planing to convert a large but simple document to context.
The document consists of 3 Parts.
Each part has several chapters.

Thus I started to build a project with three products, see enclosed archive.

According to my understanding I should be able to
context c_01 to get one chapter
context prd_A to get one product
context project_ecm to get the whole book.

The first two steps lead to circular inclusion and the TeX capacity error.
The last step doesn’t load the products and creates no files.

I got my information from

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Project_structure

and think I adapted them correctly, but obviously I didn’t.

I included the log files in case there is something broken with my setup.

Greetings
Axel