[NTG-context] xtables with lua

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon Oct 1 18:36:24 CEST 2018

On Mon, 1 Oct 2018, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:

> Hi,
> Thank you Aditya for the link. I knew that with natural tables, but I hoped
> it could be done with xtables too.

Almost the same code works with xtables as well (in your example, I don't
know the relationship between the columns)

\starttext
\startluacode
context.startxtable({"align=middle, width=0.8cm"})
   context.startxrow()
     context.startxcell() context("$(+)$") context.stopxcell()
     for y = 1,6 do
         context.startxcell() context(y) context.stopxcell()
     end
   context.stopxrow()
   for x = 1,6 do
       context.startxrow()
       context.startxcell() context(x) context.stopxcell()
           for y = 1,6 do
             context.startxcell() context(x+y) context.stopxcell()
           end
       context.stopxrow()
   end
context.stopxtable()