[NTG-context] Which color model shall I use

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Mon Oct 1 11:34:41 CEST 2018

On 01.10.18 10:11, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> If you can ensure all RGB colors are tagged with the same profiles then it should work, as long as you only care about *same* colors and not (CMYK-defined) *specific* colors...
>
> Do your SVGs declare their RGB color space?

They start with:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!-- Generator: Adobe Illustrator 21.0.2, SVG Export Plug-In . SVG
Version: 6.00 Build 0)  -->
<svg version="1.1" id="Warstwa_1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px"
	 viewBox="0 0 170.1 170.1" style="enable-background:new 0 0 170.1
170.1;" xml:space="preserve">
	.st0{fill:#99BCDB;}
	.st1{fill:#FFFFFF;}
	.st2{fill:#DD4901;}
	.st3{fill:#327AB8;}
	.st4{fill:none;}
	.st5{clip-path:url(#SVGID_2_);}
	.st6{clip-path:url(#SVGID_4_);}
	.st7{clip-path:url(#SVGID_6_);}
	.st8{clip-path:url(#SVGID_8_);}

When I pick the screen colors with GPick I see that the SVG always stay
the same.

Only my colors I define with \definecolor change in the screen
representation of the PDF file (as I expect).

> Color management *is* complicated.

FullACK

Thanks for your help.
juh