[NTG-context] remapper change in luatex-basics-gen.lua

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Sun Sep 30 08:46:10 CEST 2018

Am Sun, 30 Sep 2018 01:20:48 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

>> This is new compared to the state in 2/2017

> which is quite a while ago ...

Yes. But I'm currently the maintainer of luaotfload and plan to sync
more regularly.

> hm, isn't latex using kpse ? in generic this resolver is just for fonts

Yes, latex is using kpse and the resolver in generic is using it
too.

But the pgf code is doing something like

if resolver then
  resolver.findfile ...
else
  kpse ...
end

Imho (and after a night's sleep) I think that they meant something
like

if context then
  resolver.findfile ...
else
  kpse ...
end

and I will suggest them to change their code accordingly.

--
Ulrike Fischer
https://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/