[NTG-context] MetaFun: nofmultipars wrong?

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 03:24:40 CEST 2018

Dear list,

I used to be under the impression that when you wanted a background
frame around a piece of text, you'd use a loop over nofmultipars.
However, I realized that even when the contained material breaks across
pages, the counter remains 1 on the second page.

Another issue is that the frame containing the page break has a stray
blank line at the end.

Is this something that changed recently when switching to the one-pass
processing?  I have attached the output of beta 2018.09.24 14:11 (which
I believe is the latest).

Cheers, Henri

---

\startuseMPgraphic{pageframe}
for i=1 upto nofmultipars :
    draw (ulcorner multipars[i] -- urcorner multipars[i]) withcolor red ;
    draw (llcorner multipars[i] -- lrcorner multipars[i]) withcolor red ;
    label.lft(decimal i, ulcorner multipars[i]) withcolor red ;
endfor ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\definetextbackground
  [PageFrame]