[NTG-context] Taco's TODO list: server upgrade

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Sep 24 19:39:59 CEST 2018

> On 24 Sep 2018, at 18:43, Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es> wrote:

>> On 9/24/18 5:43 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>>> Afaik, ‘my' other cg sites (articles, live, sourcebrowser) seem to be
>>> functioning normally.
>>
>> Taco,
>>
>> many thanks for your work at the ConTeXt Garden server.
>>
>> I’m afraid
>> https://modules.contextgarden.net/cgi-bin/register.cgi/action=register
>> doesn’t work.

Yes, I knew that. The perl code that runs that site did not like the newer,
stricter version of mysql after the upgrade (or  the other way around,
depending on how you look at it).

It should be better now, I am not 100% sure everything works, but I had no
more immediate 500’s, at least.

Best wishes,
Taco