[NTG-context] Itemize and natural tables

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:09:56 CEST 2018

You would use the \itemtag command in the same way as you would do it
with tabulate

\starttext

\startitemize[n]
\bTABLE
     \bTR
         \bTD (\itemtag) Item 1 \eTD
     \eTR
\eTABLE
\stopitemize

\stoptext

but there is a bug which prevents the item counter to appear in the
output (which I will report in a different thread).

Wolfgang