[NTG-context] Creating flyers with ConTeXt

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:11:44 CEST 2018

Jan U. Hasecke schrieb am 21.09.18 um 16:03:
> Thanks a lot. This is really straight forward. Embarrasing. ;-)

You should also read the following thread where the goal was to optimize
the size of the inner pages to make folding easier.

https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2018/091766.html

> On 21.09.18 15:48, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> \definepapersize [A4/3] [width=99mm,height=210mm]
>>
>> \setuppapersize [A4/3] [A4,landscape]
> One question: is "A4/3" just a marker or does it include calculation?

It’s just a name for the paper size and the / is part of it, I choose it
because we already have A4/2 as a predefined size.

Wolfgang