[NTG-context] Creating flyers with ConTeXt

Brian Ballsun-Stanton brian at drbbs.org
Fri Sep 21 15:49:45 CEST 2018

I use 3 steps to make: https://www.fedarch.org/resources/introPamphlet.pdf

Step 1, I lay out each individual page in a document.
Step 2. I make the cover in its own document. (I confess I don't remember
why I chose to do this)
Step 3. And then in a different document, I perform imposition to map the
pages to the folds.

My imposition code:

\definepapersize[sheet][width=99mm,height=210mm]

\setuppapersize[sheet][A4, landscape]
\setuppaper[nx=3, ny=1, dx=0mm, dy=0mm] % must come before \setuparranging!
\setuplayout[page][location=middle, marking=on]
\setuparranging [XY]
\setuplayout
  [backspace=0pt,
    topspace=0pt,
       width=middle,
      height=middle,
    location=middle,
      header=0pt,
      footer=0pt]

\starttext
\filterpages[../pdf/mobilePamphletInterior.pdf][4][width=0pt]
\filterpages[../pdf/mobilePamphletCover.pdf][2][width=0pt]
\filterpages[../pdf/mobilePamphletCover.pdf][1][width=0pt]
\filterpages[../pdf/mobilePamphletInterior.pdf][1,2,3][width=0pt]

\stoptext