[NTG-context] interaction

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 18 23:26:25 CEST 2018

Hi,

At the recent meeting Tomas Hala triggered a discussion about
interaction and as a side effect I promissed to update the 'widgets'
manual (mkii) which now will be 'interactions' (mkiv). In the process
I'll check and clean up some of the code so if there are issues / wishes
... the usual struggle with making different viewers happy.

(Or course Tomas is going to check everything discussed.)