[NTG-context] t-scancsv_ConTeXT_module can't filter anymore

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Sep 17 18:07:02 CEST 2018

On 9/17/18 3:05 PM, Jorge Manuel wrote:
> Dear Sirs
>
> I'm trying to run an old code that imports the t-scancsv module.

Dear Jorge Manuel,

I’m afraid that the scancsv module has been deprecated.

handlecsv is the new csv module (that replaces scancsv).

Could you use the handlecsv module instead? (At least, if my suggestion
below doesn’t work, try handlecsv.)

> However, I encountered an error message that did not happen before. The
> same error can be reproduced in the module package when I run "context
> list.tex". The error is on the line:

Unless you provide a minimal sample that reproduces the issue, it is
impossible to know what when wrong.

> \doloopif{\Flag}{~=}{anl}{\lineaction} doesn’t work anymore, the
> same for \doloopif{\Flag}{==}{anl}{\lineaction}

My guess is that you need to enclose text strings in quotes, so that
your conditionals read:

   \doloopif{\Flag}{~=}{"anl"}{\lineaction}
   \doloopif{\Flag}{==}{"anl"}{\lineaction}

> but \doloopif{1}{==}{1}{\lineaction} is ok.

Numbers must not be enclosed in quotes to be handled as such (that is,
to avoid being treated as text strings).

I hope it helps,

Pablo

--
http://www.ousia.tk