[NTG-context] Issues with hyphenation with latest beta 2018.09.12

Rik Kabel context at rik.users.panix.com
Thu Sep 13 02:04:19 CEST 2018

On 9/12/2018 18:16, Joseph Canedo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Typesetting some documents I notice several overfull boxes and having
> a look to output document it looks that somehow no hyphenation at all
> is performed (comparing to document produced with previous beta).
>
> I use thiese settings linked to hyphenation
>
> \setupalign[hanging, lesshyphenation, hz]
>
> \language[fr] % french hyphenation
>
> \mainlanguage[fr]
>
> In some places I use ‘morehyphenation’ align option and still no
> hyphenation at all.
>
> Any setting has changed by any chance ?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Best regards
>
> Joseph

Seconding the issue. No hyphenation in ragged right text with no change
in setup-- I use:

    \setuptolerance[horizontal,verystrict]
    \setupalign[flushleft,hanging,nohz,hyphenated,morehyphenation,height]

Oddly, I do see hyphenation in one place where I have overridden the
default via \startexceptions.

--
Rik